Our Pre-Tenancy service ensures that your property is cleaned to a high standard ready to be lived in.
Pre-Tenancy cleans will include but are not limited to the following:
• Cleaning inside all appliances including Oven, Microwave, Washing Machines, Fridge/Freezers and Tumble Driers
• Seal of Fridges and Freezers and Dish Washers
• Sink Plug Holes particularly Kitchen Plug Holes that are stained
• Wiping Skirtings, Doors and Door Frames
• Cleaning under Beds & vacuuming Mattresses. Replacing Mattress Protectors if required.
• Cleaning under Sofas and cleaning between Cushions and under Cushions
• Dusting inside Drawers
• Cleaning Light Sockets plus wiping Pendant Lights and dusting Shades
• Emptying and cleaning Vacuum Cleaners
• De-scaling & Sanitising Shower Heads/Hoses/Shower Screens/Taps/Baths/Shower Areas
• Disinfecting Toilet Brushes
• Degreasing Cooker Hoods and Extractor Fans replacing Filter if required.
• Dusting Smoke Alarms
• Blinds are returned to Window Sill position
• Cobwebs are removed
• Window Cleaning (internal and/or external), Carpet Cleaning & Oven Cleaning can be provided if required.
"Can you pass on our thanks to the two cleaners who were round at the flat today ? The place is looking spotless !"
N. Fraser – 2.4.22
"I popped across to the Lower Dalrymple Hall in Fraserburgh on Friday and I just wanted to say how pleased I was with the deep clean.
Your team have done a wonderful job and the place was shining, please pass on my thanks to the ladies who carried out the work."
A McRae, Aberdeenshire Health & Social Care Partnership – 4.4.22
"I would like to say how happy my wife and I are with the job. We thought our house was fairly clean to begin with. But after your staff had finished with the property it was looking cleaner and than it was when we bought it as a brand new property 10 years ago. Your staff were very professional and methodical in the way the cleaned the house and we're always very courteous. Should you ever open up a branch in Edinburgh let me know."
"After trying various alternatives, we are very pleased with the friendly, professional, honest and trustworthy service that we receive from Aberdeen Angel, and would thoroughly recommend them."
John Riddoch, The Freight.co Group of Companies
"I decided to go with Aberdeen Angels as they were a small family company that was big enough to care and treat the buildings as if they were their own. We have been using them since 2014 and feel we receive a service second to none.
We are delighted to have Aberdeen Angels on board as one of our main facility contractor’s and have recently renewed our contract with them until 2021"
Kevin McIntosh, Archer
"I very highly recommend Aberdeen Angels, who I have relied on for many years now. An excellent team, most reliable and trustworthy, led efficiently and with a personal touch."
Bettina Riedel, Ythanbank
“I have been using Aberdeen Angels for many years and would just like to pass on my thanks for the excellent service we always receive from them”
“I have been using the services of Aberdeen Angels since they first took flight (sorry!) several years ago. Their excellent and professional service, combined with a helpful and friendly approach, has been a great boon to me. Don’t know what I would do without them! I would warmly recommend them.”